THE BIRTH OF A NEW STANDARD
IN PATIENT SAFETY
Retained sponges have been a pressing challenge facing L&D health care professionals for years. Until now. The RF Assure Delivery System virtually eliminates the uncertainty of manual sponge counts with one simple and intuitive system.download the rf assure delivery system brochure
designed for safety.
designed for certainty.
The RF Assure Delivery System helps prevent retained sponges in the Labor and Delivery environment:
- Non-intrusive design enables post-delivery vaginal scan
- RF detection pattern optimized for angle and depth of the birthing canal
- Dual scanning capability for accurate detection in the birthing canal and surrounding area
- Slim, portable profile saves space and is easy to transport
- Flexible to your protocol, allowing you to choose when it's best to perform the scan
- Easy to use and clean, with an ergonomic grip for enhanced user comfort
- Built on the market leading RF Assure® Detection Technology
- "Quality & Safety; Office of Health Systems Management." Newsletter from the New York State Department of Health 5 (2011).
- Gawande et al. "Risk factors for retained instruments and sponges after surgery". N Engl J Med. 2003, Jan 16; 348(3): 229-35.