THE POWER TO DETECT IS
THE POWER TO PREVENT
RF Surgical Systems, the market leader in retained surgical sponge prevention, brings you the RF Assure Detection System. With its unmatched accuracy and seamless simplicity, the RF Assure Detection System delivers a critical measure of safety for patients while enhancing clinical efficiency.download the rf assure detection system brochure
the rf assure® conformplus™ II
The RF Assure ConformPlus II Detection Mat is clinician inspired and designed to detect retained sponges in the OR using one-touch automatic scanning technology. The reusable detection mat contains radiolucent (X-ray compatible) antennas inside a pad that is placed on the OR table beneath the sterile drapes.
- Hands-free scanning for in-vivo sponge detection
- Scans for retained surgical sponges in 15 seconds
- Conforms to pressure ulcer reduction and relief standards (AORN)1,2
- Light-weight design features hanging tabs and quick-disconnect cable for ease of use
- Slip-resistant bottom surface and fastening straps for integrated OR table attachment
- Reinforced detection coils and improved cable flexibility for improved durability
- Quickly locates missing sponges in linen and trash bins and around the sterile field
- Offers extended detection range in cardiac, trauma and bariatric cases when used with the mat
- Reusable with sterile cover for reduced waste
RF Assure Console
- User-friendly interface delivers fast feedback with minimal distraction
- Allows OR staff to scan quickly and receive traceable evidence for compliance
- Generates a unique confirmation number for essential recordkeeping
- Small footprint saves space in the OR environment
- Walton-Greer, Patina S, RN-BC, MSN, CWCN, CFCN, Prevention of Pressure Ulcers in the Surgical Patient, AORN Journal 89.3 (2009):538-48.
- Lewis SM, Larson BL, Interface Pressure Mapping. Rep no. 30161 12-ESP009124.1. St. Paul: Element Materials Technology, 2012.